What is CONSCIOUS
CRDI is part of a new Erasmus+ funded programme with European partners:
The Curriculum Development of Human Clinical Trials for the Next Generation Biomedical Students (CONSCIOUS).
CONSCIOUS intends to tackle the skills gaps and mismatches related to European-level Clinical Trial Professionals through curriculum development and preparation of e-learning material for the career development of biomedical undergraduate students.
CONSCIOUS European Partners
- University of Pécs (Coordination Lead – Hungary)
- Masaryk University (Czech Republic)
- University of Nova De Usboa (Portugal)
- University of Paris-Diderot (France)
- Clinical Research Development Ireland (CRDI) (Ireland)
- European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN) – Associated Partner
Click the interactive map on the right to get further information
on the CONSCIOUS project partners