Systems Biology Ireland offers a vibrant research atmosphere with strong national and international collaborations.
Systems Biology Ireland merges researchers from a broad spectrum of disciplines including biology medicine chemistry micro-engineering mathematics statistics and computer science.
Systems Biology Ireland are currently advertising positions for:
• Professor of Systems Pharmacology. For more information click here
• Lecturers in Stochastic Modelling and Probabilistic/Statistical Modelling.
For further information please click here or here.
• Computational and experimental Post-doctoral fellows. For further information please click here or here.
• Research Assistant (stem cell work). For more information please click here
• PhD Student positions in systems biology. Please see here for further information
Informal enquiries can be sent to the SBI Directors – Professor Walter Kolch and Professor Boris Kholodenko – (email@example.com).
Please consult UCD’s website for application procedures (www.ucd.ie/vacancies – PhD applicants need only consult the SBI website below). For further information on SBI the roles and how to apply please consult the SBI website (www.ucd.ie/sbi).